Understanding the relationship between PNPLA3, NAFLD and insulin resistance: do ethnic differences bring more questions or more answers?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1246–1249, October 2011
How to Cite
Chang, C. Y. (2011), Understanding the relationship between PNPLA3, NAFLD and insulin resistance: do ethnic differences bring more questions or more answers?. Liver International, 31: 1246–1249. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02612.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.