Long-term adefovir plus lamivudine therapy does not decrease creatinine clearance in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B patients
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1525–1532, November 2011
How to Cite
Manolakopoulos, S., Striki, A., Deutsch, M., Mela, M., Ketikoglou, I., Tzourmakliotis, D., Manesis, E. K. and Papatheodoridis, G. V. (2011), Long-term adefovir plus lamivudine therapy does not decrease creatinine clearance in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. Liver International, 31: 1525–1532. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02616.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.