Glucagon like-peptide 1 receptor and the liver
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1243–1245, October 2011
How to Cite
Pedersen, J. and Holst, J. J. (2011), Glucagon like-peptide 1 receptor and the liver. Liver International, 31: 1243–1245. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02626.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.