Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Relevance of the inner mitochondrial membrane enzyme F1F0-ATPase as an autoantigen in autoimmune liver disorders†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 249–257, February 2012
How to Cite
Preuß, B., Berg, C., Dengjel, J., Stevanovic, S. and Klein, R. (2012), Relevance of the inner mitochondrial membrane enzyme F1F0-ATPase as an autoantigen in autoimmune liver disorders. Liver International, 32: 249–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02630.x
Dedicated to Peter A. Berg on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GRK 791
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.