Wei Chen and Xuning Shen contributed equally to this work and share first authorship.
NSC 74859-mediated inhibition of STAT3 enhances the anti-proliferative activity of cetuximab in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 70–77, January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W., Shen, X., Xia, X., Xu, G., Ma, T., Bai, X. and Liang, T. (2012), NSC 74859-mediated inhibition of STAT3 enhances the anti-proliferative activity of cetuximab in hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 32: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02631.x
[Correction added after online publication 20 September 2011: change in title: ‘Non-small cells’ to ‘NSC’].
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Funds. Grant Number: 30925033
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30801101
- Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: Z2080283
- Science and Technology Planning Project. Grant Number: 2007C33075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.