Growth hormone, dehydroepiandrosterone and adiponectin levels in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: an endocrine signature for advanced fibrosis in obese patients
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 279–286, February 2012
How to Cite
Koehler, E., Swain, J., Sanderson, S., Krishnan, A., Watt, K. and Charlton, M. (2012), Growth hormone, dehydroepiandrosterone and adiponectin levels in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: an endocrine signature for advanced fibrosis in obese patients. Liver International, 32: 279–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02637.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!