Direct comparison of diagnostic performance of transient elastography in patients with chronic hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 612–621, April 2012
How to Cite
Cardoso, A.-C., Carvalho-Filho, R. J., Stern, C., Dipumpo, A., Giuily, N., Ripault, M.-P., Asselah, T., Boyer, N., Lada, O., Castelnau, C., Martinot-Peignoux, M., Valla, D.-C., Bedossa, P. and Marcellin, P. (2012), Direct comparison of diagnostic performance of transient elastography in patients with chronic hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 32: 612–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02660.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.