Effect of bile duct ligation on bile acid composition in mouse serum and liver
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 58–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Hong, J.-Y., Rockwell, C. E., Copple, B. L., Jaeschke, H. and Klaassen, C. D. (2012), Effect of bile duct ligation on bile acid composition in mouse serum and liver. Liver International, 32: 58–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02662.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA12916, DK073566, ES-009649, ES-013714, ES-009716, RR-021940
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence. Grant Number: P20 RR021940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.