Letter to the Editor
Can 24-h urine sodium excretion be replaced by spot urine sodium/potassium in patients with decompensated cirrhosis?
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 172–173, January 2012
How to Cite
Cholongitas, E., Karatapanis, S., Nakouti, T., Birtsou, C., Skorda, L., Kouvelis, I., Papastergiou, V., Papachrysos, N., Goulis, J. and Akriviadis, E. (2012), Can 24-h urine sodium excretion be replaced by spot urine sodium/potassium in patients with decompensated cirrhosis?. Liver International, 32: 172–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02669.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!