Foxp3+ regulatory T cells are associated with the natural history of chronic hepatitis B and poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 644–655, April 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Jing, X., Li, G., Wang, T., Yang, B., Zhu, Z., Gao, Y., Zhang, Q., Yang, Y., Wang, Y., Wang, P. and Du, Z. (2012), Foxp3+ regulatory T cells are associated with the natural history of chronic hepatitis B and poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 32: 644–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02675.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Tianjin Science
- Technology commission. Grant Number: 05YFSZSF02500
- Tianjin Health Bureau. Grant Number: 05KYZ13
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.