Letters to the Editor
Low prevalence of cardiac valve abnormalities in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic liver disease
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 690–692, April 2012
How to Cite
Gevers, T. J. G., de Koning, D. B., van Dijk, A. P. and Drenth, J. P. H. (2012), Low prevalence of cardiac valve abnormalities in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic liver disease. Liver International, 32: 690–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02683.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.