The HALT-C Trial was registered with clinicaltrials.gov (#NCT00006164). This is publication #74 of the HALT-C Trial.
YKL-40 genetic polymorphisms and the risk of liver disease progression in patients with advanced fibrosis due to chronic hepatitis C†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 665–674, April 2012
How to Cite
Fontana, R. J., Litman, H. J., Dienstag, J. L., Bonkovsky, H. L., Su, G., Sterling, R. K., Lok, A. S. and for the HALT-C Trial Group (2012), YKL-40 genetic polymorphisms and the risk of liver disease progression in patients with advanced fibrosis due to chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 32: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02686.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: M01RR-06192, M01RR-01066, 1 UL1 RR025758-01
- University of Michigan Medical Center. Grant Numbers: M01RR-00042, 1 UL1 RR024986
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. Grant Number: M01RR-00065
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- New England Research Institutes
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Data and Safety Monitoring Board Members
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Clinuvel, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Grant Numbers: M01RR-06192, M01RR-01066, 1 UL1 RR025758-01, M01RR-00042, 1 UL1 RR024986, M01RR-00065
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: M01RR-06192, M01RR-01066, 1 UL1 RR025758-01, M01RR-00042, 1 UL1 RR024986, M01RR-00065
- Eisai Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb. Grant Numbers: M01RR-06192, M01RR-01066, 1 UL1 RR025758-01, M01RR-00042, 1 UL1 RR024986, M01RR-00065
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities
- General Clinical Research Center and Clinical and Translational Science Center
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center. Grant Number: M01RR-06192
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.