Direct acting antivirals for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: one pill a day for tomorrow
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 5th Paris Hepatitis Conference. International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis: Special Edition Hepatitis C
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 88–102, February 2012
How to Cite
Asselah, T. and Marcellin, P. (2012), Direct acting antivirals for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: one pill a day for tomorrow. Liver International, 32: 88–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02699.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- 28Efficacy of boceprevir, an NS3 protease inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C infection (SPRINT-1): an open-label, randomised, multicentre phase 2 trial. Lancet 2010; 376: 705–16., , , et al.
- 32SILEN-C3: treatment for 12 or 24 weeks with BI201335 combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin (P/R) in treatment-naïve patients with chronic genotype-1 HCV infection. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, A36., , , et al.
- 33J. Treatment with the second generation HCV protease inhibitor BI201335 results in high and consistent SVR rates – results from SILEN-C1 in treatment-naïve patients across different baseline factors. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, A249., , , et al.
- 34TMC435 in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin in treatment naive HCV genotype 1 patients: final analysis of the Pillar phase IIB study. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, LB-5., , , et al.
- 35A Phase 2b study of MK-7009 (vaniprevir) in patients with genotype 1 HCV infection who have failed previous pegylated interferon and ribavirin treatment. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, LB-13., , , et al.
- 37High sustained virologic response (SVR24) rates with response-guided danoprevir (DNV; RG7227) plus PegIFN α-2a (40KD) and ribavirin (P/R) in treatment-naive HCV genotype 1 (G1) patients: results from the ATLAS study. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, A79., , , et al.
- 38Once-daily PSI-7977 plus peg/RBV in treatment-naïve patients with HCV GT1: robust end of treatment response rates are sustained post-treatment. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, A225., , , et al.
- 39Antiviral activity of the HCV nucleoside polymerase inhibitor R7128 in HCV genotype 2 and 3 prior non-responders: interim results of R7128 1500mg BID with PEG-IFN and ribavirin for 28 days. Hepatology 2008; 48: ALB10., , , et al.
- 40Antiviral activity, pharmacokinetics and safety of IDX184 in combination with pegylated interferon (pegIFN) and ribavirin (RBV) in treatment-naive HCV genotype 1-infected subjects EASL 45th Annual Meeting April 14–18, 2010. J Hepatol 2010; 52: LB13., , , et al.
- 41Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of the HCV polymerase inhibitor PF- 00868554 following multiple dose administration in healthy volunteers. Hepatology 2008; 48: 1898., , , et al.
- 43Combination therapy with BMS-790052 and BMS-650032 alone or with pegIFN/RBV results in undetectable HCV RNA through 12 weeks of therapy in HCV genotype 1 null responders. Hepatology 52, AASLD 2010; Abstract LB-8., , , et al.
- 47Virologic response to an interferon-free regimen of BI201335 and BI207127, with and without ribavirin, in treatment-naive patients with chronic genotype-1 HCV infection: week 12 interim results of the SOUND-C2 study. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, LB-15., , , et al.
- 48High sustained virologic response following interferon-free treatment of chronic HCV GT1 infection for 4 weeks with HCV protease inhibitor BI201335, polymerase inhibitor BI207127 and ribavirin, followed by BI201335 and PegIFN/ribavirin – the SOUND-C1 study. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, A249., , , et al.,
- 50Quadruple therapy with BMS-790052, BMS-650032 and PEG-IFN/RBV for 24 weeks; results in 100% SVR12 in HCV genotype 1 null responders. 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL 2011). Berlin. March 30–April 3. Abstract 418., , , et al.
- 51VX-222/telaprevir in combination with peginterferon-alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve genotype 1 HCV patients treated for 12 weeks: ZENITH study, SVR12 interim analysis. D. Hepatology 2011; AASLD, LB-14., , , et al.