Boceprevir and telaprevir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: safety management in clinical practice
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 5th Paris Hepatitis Conference. International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis: Special Edition Hepatitis C
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 32–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Hézode, C. (2012), Boceprevir and telaprevir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: safety management in clinical practice. Liver International, 32: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02707.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- 9Telaprevir EU Summary of Product Characteristics [online]. Available at http://www.ema.europa.eu (Accessed 24 October 2011).
- 12Boceprevir EU Summary of Product Characteristics [online]. Available at http://www.ema.europa.eu. (Accessed 24 October 2011)
- 13Anemia had no effect on efficacy outcomes in treatment-naïve patients who received telaprevir-based regimen in the advance and illuminate phase 3 studies. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl. 1): S195., , , et al.
- 14Anemia during treatment with peginterferon alfa-2b/ribavirin with or without boceprevir is associated with higher SVR rates: analysis of previously untreated and previous-treatment-failure patients. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl. 1): S194., , , et al.
- 18Safety of telaprevir or boceprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa/ribavirin, in cirrhotic non responders. First results of the French early access program (ANRS CO20-CUPIC) in real-life setting. Presented at French national liver meeting, in Paris France on 28 September–1 October 2011., , , et al.
- 20Dermatological side effects. Hot Topics Viral Hep 2008; 9: 29–35..
- 21Dermatological side effects of hepatitis C and its treatment: patient management in the era of direc-acting antivirals. J Hepatol 2011 August 30 [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 25Low-dose RTV and the pharmacokinetics of the investigational HCV protease inhibitor TVR in Healthy volunteers. 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Boston, MA, USA, February 27–March 2, 2011. Abstract 629., , , et al.
- 26Clinical pharmacology of BOC: metabolism, excretion, and drug-drug interactions. 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Boston, MA, USA, February 27–March 2, 2011. Abstract 118., , , et al.