IL28B genetic polymorphism testing in the era of direct acting antivirals therapy for chronic hepatitis C: ten years too late?
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 5th Paris Hepatitis Conference. International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis: Special Edition Hepatitis C
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 74–78, February 2012
How to Cite
Jensen, D. M. and Pol, S. (2012), IL28B genetic polymorphism testing in the era of direct acting antivirals therapy for chronic hepatitis C: ten years too late?. Liver International, 32: 74–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02712.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- 20IL28B alleles associated with poor HCV clearance are protective against liver necroinflammatory activity and fibrosis progression in patients infected with non-1 HCV genotypes. Hepatology 2011 [epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 21IL28B polymorphism is associated with treatment response in patients with genotype 4 chronic hepatitis C. J Hepatol 2011; in press., , , et al.
- 22Amino acid substitution in hepatitis C virus core region and genetic variation near the interleukin 28B gene predict viral response to telaprevir with peginterferon and ribavirin. Hepatology 2010; 52: 421–9., , , et al.
- 27Telaprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin: analyses of pre-defined subpopulations in the phase 3 ADVANCE trial. J Hepatol 2011; 54: S183–4., , , et al.
- 28Similar SVR rates in IL28B CC, CT or TT prior relapser partial- or null-responder patients treated with telaprevir/peginterferon/ribavirin: retrospective analysis of the REALIZE study [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl. 1): S6., , , et al.