Regeneration of human extrahepatic biliary epithelium: the peribiliary glands as progenitor cell compartment
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 554–559, April 2012
How to Cite
Sutton, M. E., op den Dries, S., Koster, M. H., Lisman, T., Gouw, A. S.H. and Porte, R. J. (2012), Regeneration of human extrahepatic biliary epithelium: the peribiliary glands as progenitor cell compartment. Liver International, 32: 554–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02721.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- University of Groningen
- ‘De Cock Stichting
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!