Hepatocellular carcinoma and survival in patients with autoimmune hepatitis (Japanese National Hospital Organization-autoimmune hepatitis prospective study)
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 837–844, May 2012
How to Cite
Migita, K., Watanabe, Y., Jiuchi, Y., Nakamura, Y., Saito, A., Yagura, M., Ohta, H., Shimada, M., Mita, E., Hijioka, T., Yamashita, H., Takezaki, E., Muro, T., Sakai, H., Nakamuta, M., Abiru, S., Komori, A., Ito, M., Yatsuhashi, H., Nakamura, M., Ishibashi, H. and the Japanese NHO-Liver-network study group (2012), Hepatocellular carcinoma and survival in patients with autoimmune hepatitis (Japanese National Hospital Organization-autoimmune hepatitis prospective study). Liver International, 32: 837–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02734.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.