Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript
Association of 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels with liver dysfunction and mortality in chronic liver disease
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 845–851, May 2012
How to Cite
Putz-Bankuti, C., Pilz, S., Stojakovic, T., Scharnagl, H., Pieber, T. R., Trauner, M., Obermayer-Pietsch, B. and Stauber, R. E. (2012), Association of 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels with liver dysfunction and mortality in chronic liver disease. Liver International, 32: 845–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02735.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- BioPersMed. Grant Number: 825329
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economics and Labour/the Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.