Can transient elastography be used for the management of chronic hepatitis B patients?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 528–530, April 2012
How to Cite
Leroy, V. and Kim, S. U. (2012), Can transient elastography be used for the management of chronic hepatitis B patients?. Liver International, 32: 528–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2012.02768.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.