Oxidative stress rather than triglyceride accumulation is a determinant of mitochondrial dysfunction in in vitro models of hepatic cellular steatosis
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1079–1092, August 2012
How to Cite
Lockman, K. A., Baren, J. P., Pemberton, C. J., Baghdadi, H., Burgess, K. E., Plevris-Papaioannou, N., Lee, P., Howie, F., Beckett, G., Pryde, A., Jaap, A. J., Hayes, P. C., Filippi, C. and Plevris, J. N. (2012), Oxidative stress rather than triglyceride accumulation is a determinant of mitochondrial dysfunction in in vitro models of hepatic cellular steatosis. Liver International, 32: 1079–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2012.02775.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.