Both authors contributed to this work equally.
Applicability of BCLC stage for prognostic stratification in comparison with other staging systems: single centre experience from long-term clinical outcomes of 1717 treatment-naïve patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1120–1127, August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, B. K., Kim, S. U., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Ahn, S. H., Park, M. S., Kim, E. H., Seong, J., Lee, D. Y. and Han, K.-H. (2012), Applicability of BCLC stage for prognostic stratification in comparison with other staging systems: single centre experience from long-term clinical outcomes of 1717 treatment-naïve patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 32: 1120–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2012.02811.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A102065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.