The serum hepcidin:ferritin ratio is a potential biomarker for cirrhosis
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1391–1399, October 2012
How to Cite
Tan, T. C. H., Crawford, D. H. G., Franklin, M. E., Jaskowski, L. A., Macdonald, G. A., Jonsson, J. R., Watson, M. J., Taylor, P. J. and Fletcher, L. M. (2012), The serum hepcidin:ferritin ratio is a potential biomarker for cirrhosis. Liver International, 32: 1391–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2012.02828.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!