Letter to the Editor
Porphyria cutanea tarda in the Basque Country: significance of HFE gene mutations and of external factors
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 10, page 1597, November 2012
How to Cite
Castiella, A., Zapata, E., Otazua, P. and Zubiaurre, L. (2012), Porphyria cutanea tarda in the Basque Country: significance of HFE gene mutations and of external factors. Liver International, 32: 1597. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2012.02834.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.