**School of Textile Technology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, 2033 Australia.
Hydrolysis Products of Difluorochloropyrimidine Dyes and their Reactivity towards Wool*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1977 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 278–283, July 1977
How to Cite
DATYNER, A., FINNIMORE, E. and MEYER, U. (1977), Hydrolysis Products of Difluorochloropyrimidine Dyes and their Reactivity towards Wool. Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists, 93: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.1977.tb03359.x
*Extended version of part of a paper presented at the 5th International Wool Textile Research Conference, Aachen, September 1975.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- MS. received 4 October 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!