Ecology, Beauty, Profits: Trade in Lichen-based Dyestuffs through Western History
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1986 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists
Volume 102, Issue 7-8, pages 221–227, July 1986
How to Cite
Perkins, P. (1986), Ecology, Beauty, Profits: Trade in Lichen-based Dyestuffs through Western History. Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists, 102: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.1986.tb01073.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!