*This paper is based on a lecture given at the conference of the International Federation of Associations of Textile Chemists and Colourists (IFATCC), Lucerne, Switzerland, June 1990.
New methods for improving the dyeability of cellulose fibres with reactive dyes†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1991 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 102–109, March 1991
How to Cite
Lewis, D. M. and Lei, X. P. (1991), New methods for improving the dyeability of cellulose fibres with reactive dyes. Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists, 107: 102–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.1991.tb01312.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!