Adsorption studies on the treatment of textile dyeing effluent by activated carbon prepared from olive stone by ZnCl2 activation
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 106–114, April 2007
How to Cite
Uğurlu, M., Gürses, A. and Doğar, Ç. (2007), Adsorption studies on the treatment of textile dyeing effluent by activated carbon prepared from olive stone by ZnCl2 activation. Coloration Technology, 123: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.2007.00072.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Received: 9 August 2006; Accepted: 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!