Bioscouring and bleaching of cotton with pectinase enzyme and peracetic acid in one bath
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 36–42, February 2008
How to Cite
Preša, P. and Tavčer, P. F. (2008), Bioscouring and bleaching of cotton with pectinase enzyme and peracetic acid in one bath. Coloration Technology, 124: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.2007.00118.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received: 17 August 2007; Accepted: 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!