Relationship between colour fastness and colour strength of polypropylene fabrics dyed in supercritical carbon dioxide: effect of chemical structure in 1,4-bis(alkylamino)anthraquinone dyestuffs on dyeing performance
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Coloration Technology © 2011 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Special Issue: Green Chemistry
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 60–67, February 2012
How to Cite
Miyazaki, K., Tabata, I. and Hori, T. (2012), Relationship between colour fastness and colour strength of polypropylene fabrics dyed in supercritical carbon dioxide: effect of chemical structure in 1,4-bis(alkylamino)anthraquinone dyestuffs on dyeing performance. Coloration Technology, 128: 60–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.2011.00331.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received: 28 february 2011; Accepted: 29 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!