Dyeing wool with a sulphur black dye using a sodium borohydride /sodium bisulphite reducing system
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Coloration Technology © 2011 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Special Issue: Green Chemistry
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 9–14, February 2012
How to Cite
Cai, J. Y., Rippon, J. A., McDonnell, J. and Parnell, A. E. (2012), Dyeing wool with a sulphur black dye using a sodium borohydride /sodium bisulphite reducing system. Coloration Technology, 128: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.2011.00333.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received: 19 November 2010; Accepted: 24 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!