Removal of Erioglaucine (Acid Blue 9) with a new coagulant agent from Acacia mearnsii tannin extract
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Coloration Technology © 2011 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Special Issue: Green Chemistry
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 15–20, February 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Martín, J., Beltrán-Heredia, J. and Rodríguez-Sánchez, M. T. (2012), Removal of Erioglaucine (Acid Blue 9) with a new coagulant agent from Acacia mearnsii tannin extract. Coloration Technology, 128: 15–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-4408.2011.00342.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Received: 12 January 2011; Accepted: 30 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!