The importance of knowing the patient in weaning from mechanical ventilation
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 289–296, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Crocker, C. and Scholes, J. (2009), The importance of knowing the patient in weaning from mechanical ventilation. Nursing in Critical Care, 14: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-5153.2009.00355.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.