Music during after-death care: a focus group study
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nursing in Critical Care © 2012 British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 302–308, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Holm, M. S., Fålun, N., Gjengedal, E. and Norekvål, T. M. (2012), Music during after-death care: a focus group study. Nursing in Critical Care, 17: 302–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-5153.2012.00525.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.