When Does the EU Make a Difference? Conditionality and the Accession Process in Central and Eastern Europe
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Political Studies Review
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 233–246, May 2007
How to Cite
Haughton, T. (2007), When Does the EU Make a Difference? Conditionality and the Accession Process in Central and Eastern Europe. Political Studies Review, 5: 233–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9299.2007.00130.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
- (Accepted: 4 July 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!