The Rule of Law: What Is It and Why Is It ‘Constantly on People's Lips’?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Political Studies Review © 2010 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 357–365, September 2011
How to Cite
May, C. (2011), The Rule of Law: What Is It and Why Is It ‘Constantly on People's Lips’?. Political Studies Review, 9: 357–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2010.00222.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- (Accepted: 22 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!