Labour In and Out of Government: Political Ideas, Political Practice and the British Political Tradition
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2011 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 178–192, May 2011
How to Cite
Blunkett, D. and Richards, D. (2011), Labour In and Out of Government: Political Ideas, Political Practice and the British Political Tradition. Political Studies Review, 9: 178–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2011.00231.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- (Accepted: 24 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!