Spinoza and the Specters of Modernity: The Hidden Enlightenment of Diversity from Spinoza to Freud – By Michael Mack
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 1, page 93, January 2012
How to Cite
MacPhail, K. C. (2012), Spinoza and the Specters of Modernity: The Hidden Enlightenment of Diversity from Spinoza to Freud – By Michael Mack. Political Studies Review, 10: 93. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2011.00250_14.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!