Alternative Globalizations: An Integrative Approach to Studying Dissident Knowledge in the Global Justice Movement – By S. A. Hamed Hosseini
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 111–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Gray, A. (2012), Alternative Globalizations: An Integrative Approach to Studying Dissident Knowledge in the Global Justice Movement – By S. A. Hamed Hosseini. Political Studies Review, 10: 111–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2011.00251_13.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!