The Case for Theoretical and Methodological Pluralism in British Political Studies: New Labour's Political Memoirs and the British Political Tradition
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 177–194, May 2012
How to Cite
Diamond, P. and Richards, D. (2012), The Case for Theoretical and Methodological Pluralism in British Political Studies: New Labour's Political Memoirs and the British Political Tradition. Political Studies Review, 10: 177–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2012.00259.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- (Accepted: 5 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!