Where is Power in Governance? Why Geography Matters in the Theory of Governance
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 208–220, May 2012
How to Cite
Griffin, L. (2012), Where is Power in Governance? Why Geography Matters in the Theory of Governance. Political Studies Review, 10: 208–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2012.00260.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- (Accepted: 15 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!