Social Freedom in a Multicultural State: Towards a Theory of Intercultural Justice – By Ganesh Nathan
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 444–445, September 2012
How to Cite
Shorten, A. (2012), Social Freedom in a Multicultural State: Towards a Theory of Intercultural Justice – By Ganesh Nathan. Political Studies Review, 10: 444–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2012.00281_12.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!