The Labour Party and the Politics of War and Peace 1900–1924 – By Paul Bridgen
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 447–448, September 2012
How to Cite
Honeyman, V. (2012), The Labour Party and the Politics of War and Peace 1900–1924 – By Paul Bridgen. Political Studies Review, 10: 447–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2012.00282_4.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!