The European Public Sphere: Myth, Reality or Aspiration?
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies Review © 2012 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Nitoiu, C. (2013), The European Public Sphere: Myth, Reality or Aspiration?. Political Studies Review, 11: 26–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-9302.2012.00287.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- (Accepted: 19 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!