This systematic review supplement was conducted by South Western Sydney Centre for Applied Nursing Research – The New South Wales Centre for Evidence-Based Health Care (a collaborating centre of The Joanna Briggs Institute). The New South Wales Centre is a joint initiative between the University of Western Sydney and South Western Sydney Area Health Service.
Effectiveness of solutions, techniques and pressure in wound cleansing
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 231–270, August 2004
How to Cite
Fernandez, R., Griffiths, R. and Ussia, C. (2004), Effectiveness of solutions, techniques and pressure in wound cleansing. JBI Reports, 2: 231–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-6988.2004.00013.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!