This systematic review update was conducted by the Centre for Evidence-based Nursing South Australia (a collaborating centre of the Joanna Briggs Institute).
Effectiveness of individual therapy and group therapy in the treatment of schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 309–338, November 2004
How to Cite
Lockwood, C., Page, T. and Conroy-Hiller, T. (2004), Effectiveness of individual therapy and group therapy in the treatment of schizophrenia. JBI Reports, 2: 309–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-6988.2004.00016.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!