A systematic review of evidence on the professional practice of the nurse and developing and sustaining a healthy work environment in healthcare
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 221–261, September 2006
How to Cite
Pearson , A., Porritt, K., Doran , D., Vincent, L., Craig , D., Tucker, D. and Long, L. (2006), A systematic review of evidence on the professional practice of the nurse and developing and sustaining a healthy work environment in healthcare. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 4: 221–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-6988.2006.00046.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.