Supporting evidence-based service delivery and organisation: a comparison of an emergent realistic appraisal technique with a standard qualitative critical appraisal tool
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 477–486, December 2007
How to Cite
Satherley, P., Allen, D. and Lyne, P. (2007), Supporting evidence-based service delivery and organisation: a comparison of an emergent realistic appraisal technique with a standard qualitative critical appraisal tool. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 5: 477–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-6988.2007.00062.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.