The bone mineral density effects of calcitonin and alendronate combined therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
APLAR Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 17–22, April 2007
How to Cite
OZORAN, K., YILDIRIM, M., ÖNDER, M., SIVAS, F. and INANIR, A. (2007), The bone mineral density effects of calcitonin and alendronate combined therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. APLAR Journal of Rheumatology, 10: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8077.2007.00249.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.