The bone mineral density effects of calcitonin and alendronate combined therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
APLAR Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 17–22, April 2007
How to Cite
OZORAN, K., YILDIRIM, M., ÖNDER, M., SIVAS, F. and INANIR, A. (2007), The bone mineral density effects of calcitonin and alendronate combined therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. APLAR Journal of Rheumatology, 10: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8077.2007.00249.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.