Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist.
Factors Influencing the Selection of Analgesia in Spontaneously Labouring Nulliparous Women at Term
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 289–293, August 1997
How to Cite
Dickinson, J. E., Godfrey, M., Evans, S. F. and MD, J. P. N. (1997), Factors Influencing the Selection of Analgesia in Spontaneously Labouring Nulliparous Women at Term. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 37: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.1997.tb02411.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.